Follow HannahWeasel on Twitter

Go to main website: www.hannahshawillustrator.co.uk

Friday 12 February 2010

It's a WINNER!

http://www.waterstones.com/waterstonesweb/navigate.do?pPageID=1185

Waterstone's Children's Book Prize 2010

I'm so pleased to be a part of this magical book and I was delighted to have a special mention from Anthony Browne in his speech. WELL DONE Katie!

If you haven't read it yet, what are you waiting for?
I'm currently working on the illustrations for next book in the series- The Great Rabbit Rescue... watch this space.

2 comments:

PAOLA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PAOLA said...

CONGRATULATIONS to you too!! I'll try to find this book in my country... It surely got that award due to your fantastic collaboration. I'm very happy for you! Enjoy!!